Le 22 juillet 2016, 10:32 dans Humeurs • 0
- Product Specification: 60% Total Chlorogenic Acids
- Foodchem Code: S903
- Test Method: HPLC
- Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
- Delivery time: 2-3 Weeks
- CERTIFICATION & CREDIT
1. Sources and Habitat
Green coffee refers to coffee produced from coffee beans that have not been roasted. Green Coffee Bean Extract comes from the seeds of Coffea robusta or Coffea arabica. Cultivation of coffee beans originated around 1100 AD in the area of Arabia on the Red Sea.
2. Descriptions and Specifications of Product
Content Specifications: 45.0%-50% Chlorogenic Acids Test by HPLC
Molecular Formula: C16H18O9
Molecular Mass: 354.31
CAS No.: 327-97-9
3. Indications and Uses
There is a significant correlation between consumption of green coffee and weight loss. That is, the weight loss is due to chlorogenic acid, which is thought to reduce the absorption of glucose and lower the hyperglycemic peak.
The indications for use of this supplement are: Obesity, low MBR, cellulite and extra weight.
4. Safety Concerns
You should not take Green Coffee Bean Extract if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, because this lead to the fetus or baby of hyperactivity can; If you have ever had a heart attack or other heart problems. Consult your doctor if you take any medication or have health problems before you start with the Green Coffee Bean. Avoid caffeine-containing beverages when taking Green Coffee Bean to avoid caffeine overdose.
5. Dosage Information
400 mg, three times a day, 30 minutes before meals, is the best dosage of Green Coffee Bean Extract.
Please consult the manufactuer of dietary supplement, which should be based on the clinical trials.
The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference
|Appearance||Light Yellow brownish powder|
|Assay(%)||Chlorogenic Acids, 60.0 Min|
|Particle Size||98% through 100 mesh|
|Bulk density(g/ml)||0.25 - 0.45|
|Loss on drying(%)||5.0 Max|
|Heavy metals(ppm)||10.0 Max|
|Total plate count(cfu/g)||1000 Max|
|Yeast & Moulds(cfu/g)||100 Max|
Why choose Foodchem
• TOP 10 Food enterprise in China
• Over 9 years of experience
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
• Sales to more than 70 countries
• 200 products with competitive price
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse