Le 13 juillet 2016, 11:02 dans Humeurs • 0
- Product Specification: Powder
- Foodchem Code: S4401
- Test Method: UV
- Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
- Delivery time: 2-3 Weeks
- CERTIFICATION & CREDIT
Guarana , is a climbing plant in the maple family, Sapindaceae, native to the Amazon basin and especially common in Brazil. Guarana features large leaves and clusters of flowers, and is best known for the seeds from its fruit, which are about the size of a coffee bean. As a dietary supplement, guarana is an effective stimulant:its seeds contain about twice the concentration of caffeine found in coffee seeds (about 2–4.5% caffeine in guarana seeds compared to 1–2% for coffee seeds).
As with other plants producing caffeine, the high concentration of caffeine is a defensive toxin that repels herbivores from the berry and its seeds.
The guarana fruit's colour ranges from brown to red and contains black seeds which are partly covered by white arils. The colour contrast when the fruit has been split open has been likened to eyeballs; which has formed the basis of an origin myth among the Sateré-Mawé people.
Items Standard Appearance Brown Fine Powder Odor & Taste Characteristic Mesh Size 80 mesh Ash(%) 5.0 Max Loss on drying(%) 10.0 Max Heavy metals(ppm) 20.0 Max Total Plate Count(cfu/g)--Irradiated 1000.0 Max Yeast & Mold 100.0 Max Salmonella Negative E.Coli Negative
Why choose Foodchem• TOP 10 Food enterprise in China
• Over 9 years of experience
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
• Sales to more than 70 countries
• 200 products with competitive price
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse